Wednesday 4 July 2007

I might be a genious;)


OK, the semester is over at last. I'm so happy to finally enjoy my free time... Today I got to know that I passed both maths exams (for two Bs) in the economics that I took on Monday and Tuesday. This means..., yeah, what does this actually mean? That I'm a multi talent or have universal skills? Let's be modest... Well, I've always been into both fields - maths and foreign languages, and I can tell you - it makes so much fun to combine them instead of just sticking to one and getting bored soon. Some of my friends studying translation are shaking their heads when I tell them what I'm doing. Economists are regarded by linguists as boring and vice versa. But it's still wonderful to explain maths in a foreign language, don't you think so?;-) (I don't mind if you call me crazy;-)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hey Natalia!!

I just thought I'd drop by and say hi!!

I also wanted to NOT call you crazy. I think maths and foreign languages do have something in common... I mean, it's all kind of clockwork, isn't it? Grammar rules, wrecking your head over seemingly unanswerable questions, and then, once you've grasped it, it runs so smoothly, it's a real pleasure...

Anyway. I have to run, but I hope you're well and send you lots of love from Paris!!

Claire G. (remember me? ;)

Bamboo said...

Hey Natalia,
jeszcze w Graz??? You not the only polish here