Saturday 24 March 2007

An even number



I'm afraid I've got birthday today and the weather couldn't be worse...
There's not much to say apart from the fact that I miss celebrating this day with my parents and my brother. Although it might sound childish, we always used to buy a nice cake and a bottle of chamapgne, and clink our glasses enjoying this special time we had for each other. A friends party followed the day after.
Now it's different - your friends abroad become your family in the best case. Sometimes I wish I were at home... ;)

4 comments:

MacKozer said...

Wszystkiego najlepszego :) Pozdrowienia z Irlandii :)

Astrid said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?!! I would have made a real cake for you :) Next year, you'll see...

Verena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Verena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! sorry that it comes a bit late

With my incredible cooking talent I won't help Astrid baking a cake, but I'll provide the champagne!!